You may access your Hosting Service Control Panel by:
- Logging into http://manage.inet7.com
- Click Services
- Click on "Active" of any particular service
- Scroll down to "Open Control Panel"
Once you are in the control panel, there are many features and a fantastic Help Menu at the top which includes access to Video Tutorials for commonly performed tasks.
Adding WordPress to your hosting package is easy! There are two options:
1. Using Inet7's Application installer: All the settings necessary to get you started with wordpress in just a few clicks. Our wordpress application installer will install the latest version of wordpress complete with templates!
- Click the "Websites & Domains" Tab at the top
- If you don't already see WordPress under "Featured Applications" on the right, click "Install Applications" under your domain name. (if you do not see this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable those features for your hosting package or upgrade the hosting package from within the Management area.)
- Once you choose Wordpress, click "install" from the options.
- you will be asked a few simple questions such as location and default users.
2. Bring your own: In this method, you would use the hosting control panel to setup each of the paramters manually.
- Click on "Websites and Domains" then "databases" to create a new database/user/password
- Click on FTP Access to create your FTP user for uploading files
- Upload your files to /httpdocs and proceed with your manual installation.