Start by Logging in at http://manage.inet7.com
- To Open a New Ticket:
- Click > "Open Ticket" directly on the top of the management portal
- Choose your department (Sales, Billing, Support)
- Enter a descriptive subject (this helps us quickly understand what you need)
- Choose the Related Service (this helps point us to the correct service for troubleshooting)
- Enter the details of your question or, if you are having trouble, the detailed errors you are receiving
- Click Submit. We will be alerted to the ticket and respond to you as soon as possible. You will also receive a copy of the ticket ID to reference when calling in.
- To Manage Existing or Past Tickets:
- Click > "Support" > "Tickets". From here you will be presented with a list of tickets you have open, closed or working with us. This is a searchable list, simple enter the information you are looking for in the box and click "Filter"
If you have staffing changes, or a new webmaster or IT group is helping you, they need to be registered as an authorized user.
To Add a user:
- Login at http://manage.inet7.com
- Click your name then choose "Contacts / Sub-Accounts"
- Enter in the user information
- Choose the type of access they should have from the check boxes
- Click Save Changes.