Each Website and E-mail hosting package offered by Inet7 includes a control panel. From this control panel you can perform a variety of tasks including creating an FTP user so you can publish your website and upload files to the server.
You may access your Hosting Service Control Panel by:
- Logging into http://manage.inet7.com
- Click Services
- Click on "Active" of any particular service
- Click the control panel link located on the left side of this page
Once you are in the control panel, there are many features and a fantastic Help Menu at the top which includes access to Video Tutorials for commonly performed tasks.
To Add an FTP User:
- Click "Websites & Domains"
- Click "FTP Access". You will notice there is already a single user setup automatically.
- Click "Create Additional FTP Account"
- Enter the FTP Account Name, The Home Directory (if you needed to specify a certain directory), A secure password, Select the Permissions you want them to have (Read/Write or both). Click OK.
You are now ready to connect to your website server with FTP.