You may access your Hosting Service Control Panel by:
- Logging into http://manage.inet7.com
- Click Services
- Click on "Active" of any particular service
- Scroll down to "Open Control Panel"
Once you are in the control panel, there are many features and a fantastic Help Menu at the top which includes access to Video Tutorials for commonly performed tasks.
To Add an FTP User:
- Click "Websites & Domains"
- Click "FTP Access". You will notice there is already a single user setup automatically.
- Click "Create Additional FTP Account"
- Enter the FTP Account Name, The Home Directory (if you needed to specify a certain directory), A secure password, Select the Permissions you want them to have (Read/Write or both). Click OK.